Wednesday 8 April 2009

start to blog again

I thought blog is a noun, however we are using it as a verb.
I will start to blog again daily since i had come back home from somewhere...heheheh~~~

I have found out that i have had some sociology homework to do just now>.<...well, i will done it before the deadline. and finish two economic workbook, enhance my weakest topic, government intervention.Finsh account before friday and do math during this weekend. Dear dear, i certainly need to work hard>.<.

Tomorrow i will post what i have done and check whether them are keep up to date.
And hello, Mr.chris. Long time did not see you, welcome me that i am back:)

7 comments:

  1. Everyone who does a DAILY blog is welcomed back. I am sorry that wherever you went had no internet connection.

    I am sure Oxford University will understand.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!? Mrs Mop!? AHAHAHAH.....

    Yiqi, since when did they call you Mrs Mop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahaha....Mr.BBT is stand for big big tummy, that is Mr.chris`s nick-name.>.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you understand the phrase 'DAILY' blog, Mrs Mop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who're you married to - Mr Mop? LOL!!! =x

    ReplyDelete