Wednesday 1 April 2009

Daily blog

As you know, a regular daily blog means update blog everyday. However, it is hard to achieve in this week. We normally reach home at 1 in the early morning, and feel sleepy indeed. Therefore the consequence of such action would be edit the post which may be more relevant to economics in the late morning .

So, Mr. BBT, i will have my new post in the late morning today. However, I want to thank you for offering us such an interesting Easter course. I feel it is much more fun than school lessons even though the teacher is the same=p. I really enjoy the lesson:). Special thanks to you for making us lose weight by end of the course. As you notice, your Big Tummy is no longer so Big, it is a certainly good sign. heh~~~

It is very important to me as i found out that i became more talkative in the class. I am glad that i started to contribute my opinions.I hope you don`t feel it is a noise pollution. Big THANK YOU to you, dear Mr.chris.

5 comments:

  1. Nose pollution? =xx HAHAHAH....

    Eh-hem... anyway, did you really reach home at 1 in the morning? 1 am? You sure you not killing yourself like this? Hmm? Wo wei ni hen dan xing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzz..i mean noise pollution-.->.<

    thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 am is not too late at all! They sleep all morning. So they sleep about 10 hours. What they don't do is sit around in the evening wasting time, chatting, watching tv, music etc. They seriously study and hopefully will do well in the summer. If you're at EF come along and see our morning lessons (i.e. 1 am)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'm in Singpore...T.T

    You mean classes start at night? Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Singapore*...

    ReplyDelete