Friday 10 April 2009

Oh yeah!

today i went to school and study together with Mica, i had finish one workbook which is market failure. I am going to send an email to Mr.BBT for the answer of it. It is happy to see many people leave comment on my post, unfortunately, they are not positive comment:-]

Daily = weekly right??heheh~~~~

I think i had mixed up excludability with rejectability, which are the characteristic of private goods>.< Dear Mr.chris, can you clarify for me, thank you so much. I know you are going to view my blog everyday to catch the chance to call me Mrsxxx.

Tomorrow i will go to school again, to finsh another workbook. Heheheh~~~~

Wish everyone have a good day!!

7 comments:

  1. I am glad after 2 days you now know what 'daily' means.

    With a private good you can choose not to buy it

    With a private good you can exclude, stop others from using/buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.... Say - when are you gonna post pictures of your dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.efeaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thanks Mr Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember Brenda, Chinese girl who started a blog etc. She is coming for lessons with me next week and she is at....Hurtwood House.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, i will welcome her.and MR.chris..i am doing daily blogT_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the fact she is at HURTWOOD HOUSE WOULD be of interest to you

    ReplyDelete