Wednesday 3 June 2009

New post

heh heh~~
long time did not write DAILY blog...but i am sure, this is my daily blog=p
Finally, Finally i finished my economic exam today
I dun want to talk about how is it, it is just past
the same feeling of the ending of Easter course has come back.
Three months, I spent three months to finish the As level,
From know nothing until really interested on this subject
Big THANK YOU to Mr.Chris
How thankful i am that u had taught me, how blessing i am.
And how i wish u could teach me next year.
You funny, humor, old and childish man=p
i will continue to update the post while i am in China, please feel free to vist:)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments. Have a good flight (and remember to do your homework!)

    ReplyDelete